You are hereBack to top
First Sticker Art: In the Ocean: Use Stickers to Create 20 Cute Ocean Animals (Paperback)
Magically create colorful artwork of the cutest ocean animals with 20 fun paint-by-sticker activities with big stickers for little hands!
This sticker book for kids includes everything kids need to make fun sticker art activities of adorable ocean animals. Make a penguin, octopus, crab, turtle sea horse, seal, jellyfish, whale, and so much more! Sturdy, bright, big, and colorful stickers perfect for little hands to practice numbers and shapes! Great for kids of all ages and can be used independently by children as young as 2—a huge win for busy parents looking for creative activities.
This fun and exciting sticker book is great if you want:
- mosaic sticker art kits or activity books for kids 2-4 years old
- to help kids with numbers and shapes
- activities for long car trips, flights, or rainy days at home or school
- gifts from grandparents to grandson or granddaughter
- delight your child who loves the ocean!
Encourage quiet independence and build confidence with this busy book's easy, perforated pages of stickers that kids can peel and place themselves. An excellent choice for long car trips, flight entertainment, or times when you're stuck at home looking for a convenient, no-mess art project for kids!
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- My 2, 4, and 6-year-old loved them! Nobody required my help! That's a huge win for me!
- I am a teacher and have seen a lot of sticker books. These are definitely a favorite!
- Pictures for the stickers are large and simple. My 3-year-old granddaughter can almost do this on her own.
- Good exercise for hand/finger coordination!
About the Author
Ksenya Savva is an illustrator and developer of educational games for children.