You are hereBack to top
How to Draw Anime Part 2: Drawing Anime Figures (Paperback)
Learn to draw Anime figures with part two of the ultimate beginner's guide for every artist!
Continue your artistic journey into the captivating world of anime and manga with How to Draw Anime Part 2. Building upon the skills learned in How to Draw Anime, this comprehensive guide offers advanced techniques and expert tips to bring entire anime characters to life on paper.
Each tutorial is a clear how-to guide with these great features:
- Age-appropriate details: Fully covered and cute characters make for the perfect gift for kids of all age ranges and drawing levels
- Step-by-Step Examples: Explore a diverse range of characters with a wide variety of bodies, poses, and clothing styles for both anime boys and anime girls
- Gift-Worthy Presentation: With its stunning artwork and high-quality production, this book makes a perfect gift for aspiring artists, young adults, and anime enthusiasts alike.
- Plenty of practice space: Open pages and large, 8 x 11 format, leave room to test your creativity in the perfect drawing book
- An expert artist: Joseph Stevenson has been teaching kids how to draw for almost ten years, and his drawing techniques really work! With this no-tears strategy, learning how to draw is fun for adults and children as young as 5 years old.
With its comprehensive tutorials, expert advice, and stunning artwork, this book is the perfect companion for young artists seeking to take their anime drawings to the next level. Learn key artistic techniques, refine your skills, and create captivating anime illustrations that will impress both yourself and others.