You are hereBack to top
Mr. Lion's New Hair! (Board book)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
A hilarious hair adventure about always being true to yourself: Oh no! Mr. Lion is having a bit of trouble with his mane. Luckily, his friend Monkey is around to help. But what hairdo is right for Mr. Lion? Should he wear braids . . . or dye his hair red? Try pigtails . . . or add a tiara?
• A playful hair-themed book with a die-cut and silly illustrations on every spread
• Featuring an amusing story about finding the best look, young readers will learn the importance of always being true to yourself
• Sturdy board book design is just right for little hands
Britta Teckentrup, renowned author and illustrator, takes readers on an entertaining journey through Mr. Lion's many hairstyles.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud
• Books for children aged 3 to 5
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children
About the Author
Britta Teckentrup is the award-winning, internationally published author and illustrator of more than 100 books for children. Born in Hamburg, Germany, she studied at St. Martin's College of Art and the Royal College of Art in London. Her work is frequently exhibited at her London gallery, as well as art fairs all over the world. She lives in Berlin, Germany.